Joint Enterprise- Research, Development, Acquisition, Production/Procurement
JE-RDAP is a Multiple Award (MA), enterprise-wide omnibus Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that enables a cadre of qualified contractors (IDIQ holders) to compete for future research, development, production, procurement, and fielding of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) defense systems, equipment, and materiel task/delivery orders. The Joint Program Executive Office-Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBRND) uses the JE-RDAP IDIQ contract to provide CBRNE Defense Systems, Capabilities, Equipment, Supplies and Material; Medical Devices, Radiological/Nuclear Defense Systems, and CBRN Information Systems to the Warfighter.
JE RDAP task orders will encompass activities spanning all acquisition phases as described in DODI 5000.02: Materiel Development Decision, Materiel Solution Analysis, Technical Maturation/Risk Reduction, and Production and Deployment.
The total program ceiling is $8,276,161,000 across all IDIQ contract task/delivery orders issued during the ten-year contract period (November 1, 2017 – October 31, 2027).
Contract Number: W911QY-18-D-0044
For the latest contracting information, visit JPEO-CBRND “Work With Us” at:
Benefits of using JE-RDAP:
- Tailorable Delivery or Task Order options: Pre-MDD through development, production, procurement, fielding & initial sustainment
- Draft Task/Delivery Order Requirements posted on secure site to solicit industry feedback from IDIQ holders to ensure solutions are achievable within the proposed schedule, cost, and technical plan.
- Teaming encouraged to enable companies to contribute their unique capabilities in a team environment, foster collaboration/partnership and provide innovative solutions to meet the Warfighter’s needs
- Flexible contracts implementing Department of Defense acquisition policies and regulations
- Centralized contractor support management at the best possible value
Why Choose DSA Inc. as your JE-RDAP Contractor?
- DSA is an experienced JPEO-CBRND contractor and has supported the Federal and State Governments and commercial enterprises on a wide range of major Information Technology (IT) initiatives since 1963.
- DSA delivers leading edge services and products to our customers through a variety of prime contracts providing: Artificial Intelligence, Autonomic Computing, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health Information technology and the Internet of Things.
- Staff excels in assisting our customers to achieve sensitive, mission‐critical business goals and objectives. DSA has deep expertise and comprehensive understanding of the requirements for excellent, timely, and cost‐effective innovative solutions for our customers.
- DSA is committed to successful small business utilization with vetted partners that are high performing businesses in all socio-economic categories including: Women Owned Small Business, Veteran Owned Small Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and HUBZone.
- DSA’s certifications include ISO 9001‐2015 and 27001:2013; Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for SharePoint; CMMI ML‐3 for both Services and Development; and Defense Security Service (DSS) Certified Active Top-Secret Facility Clearance.
- DSA is a 100% employee‐owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our customers and our company.