RS3 is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Performance Based Services Contract that provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 has a $37.4B ceiling with a 10-year ordering period (five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period). RS3 primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; Education and Training Services.
Contract Number W15P7T17D0161) (PoP: 05/15/2017 to 05/15/2027):
Benefits of using RS3:
- Best Value solutions
- No Restrictive Labor Categories
- Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria determined by Customer requirements
- ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer will support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
- RS3 Program Office Engineering Support will assist Customer with development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
- Templates and Sample Documents available to assist Customers in creating the Requirements Packages necessary to support Mission Requirements
- Streamlined Processes and Procedures in full compliance with Acquisition Regulations and requirements (FAR and DFARS)
- Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
- Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
- Pre-Award through Post-Award support from RS3 Program Office.