GSA OASIS IDIQ
What is OASIS?
GSA OASIS (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) is the first Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract available for use throughout the Federal Government, which provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. OASIS provides client agencies with an easy‐to‐use contract vehicle that allows maximum flexibility at the Task Order level.
Benefits of Using OASIS:
- Broad coverage ‐‐ Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Multi‐Disciplinary ‐‐ Services under OASIS include program management, management consulting, logistics, engineering, scientific, research & development, and financial services.
- All Contract Types ‐‐ Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost‐reimbursement, at the Task Order level
- Non‐Restrictive ‐‐ Allows ancillary IT and other support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the Task Order level
Standard Labor Categories
The 104 OASIS labor categories (LCATs) are aligned with occupations as outlined in the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system, and are designed to offer meaningful proposed rate comparisons at the Task Order level. OASIS pricing tool is available for creating the Task Order Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), and can index pricing for up to 640 precise geographic locations.
- Longer‐Term Planning ‐‐ OASIS has no program ceiling, a five‐year base and one five‐year option, and provides for long‐term planning for complex program requirements
- Tiered Access Fee ‐‐ OASIS offers innovative fees, ranging from 0.1 % to 0.75 % of sales, based on obligation levels. USAF and US Army have already signed MOUs with GSA ensuring that their use of the OASIS IDIQ will qualify them for the lowest (0.1%) access fee
- No contract ceiling for Task Orders
- For use by all Federal and DoD agencies with delegation of procurement authority from GSA
- Increased Small Business and Socio‐Economic subcontracting goals
- All awardees have: Top Secret facilities clearance, approved cost accounting systems, and approved purchasing systems
How does OASIS work?
The contractual relationship is between the Government customer and DSA. GSA’s involvement is limited to umbrella IDIQ contract administration including modifications and receipt of the Contract Access Fee (CAF) paid by DSA on a quarterly basis, and identifiable as a separate CLIN on the Task Order award.
About DSA Inc.
Contract number: GS00Q14OADS409 OASIS Pool‐4 Small Business;
NAICS Code: 541712; less than 500 employees
Cage Code: 4D266
Employee‐Owned Small Business
Why Choose DSA Inc. as Your OASIS Contractor?
DSA has supported the Federal Government on a wide range of major Information Technology (IT) initiatives, training and other programs and services since 1963. DSA has been providing business‐driven Information Technology (IT) and Consulting solutions and services for over 50 years. Deep expertise in knowledge management, IT, software development, cyber security, and social collaboration. Staff excels in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission‐critical business goals and objectives. Deep expertise and comprehensive understanding of the requirements for excellent, timely, and cost‐effective training solutions for our clients.
DSA’s certifications include ISO 9001‐2015; Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for SharePoint; CMMI ML‐3 with 26 June 2015 appraisal completed; and Defense Security Service (DSS) Certified Active Top Secret Facility Clearance.
DSA is a 100% employee‐owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Nearly 100% of DSA’s work is in support of the Federal Government.