GSA Alliant 2 Unrestricted (Prime)
DSA is a prime contract holder on GSA’s Alliant 2 contract vehicle. Alliant 2 is a multiple-award IDIQ designed to provide flexible access to customized IT solutions. “Anything IT, Anywhere”
Contract number: 47QTCK18D0006
NAICS Code: 541512
Cage Code: 4D266
Contract insurance meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on 01/01/2020.
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA)
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement
- Worldwide coverage
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews
- Acquisition Templates and the capability to search for sample Statements of Work (SOWs) to be available on the Acquisition Gateway
- Received “Best in Class” certification from OMB
Why Choose DSA Inc. as Your Alliant 2 Contractor?
DSA has supported the Federal Government on a wide range of major Information Technology (IT) initiatives, training and other programs and services since 1963. DSA has been providing business‐driven Information Technology (IT) and Consulting solutions and services for over 50 years. Deep expertise in knowledge management, IT, software development, cyber security, and social collaboration. Staff excels in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission‐critical business goals and objectives. Deep expertise and comprehensive understanding of the requirements for excellent, timely, and cost‐effective training solutions for our clients.
DSA’s certifications include ISO 9001‐2015 and 27001:2013; Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for SharePoint; CMMI ML‐3 for both Services and Development; and Defense Security Service (DSS) Certified Active Top-Secret Facility Clearance.
DSA is a 100% employee‐owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our customers and our company. Nearly 100% of DSA’s work is in support of the Federal Government.
Contact the Alliant 2 Contract Officer at Alliant2@gsa.gov with any questions about External Agency ordering procedures.
DCAA Contact Information:
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
Mid—Atlantic Region, Pennsylvania Branch Office Parkview Tower
1150 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Melanie DiObilda, Supervisory Auditor Office # (610) 878-2887