Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers’ mission-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.
Since its inception, DSA has played an important role in supporting the U.S. Warfighter. In one of its first major programs in the early 1960s, DSA partnered with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to provide a secure and reliable messaging system for America's fighting forces and our allies. DSA engineers developed the world's first packet switch in the 1960s and helped pioneer the use of electronic messages for the DoD. These innovative solutions have been critical in supporting U.S. fighting forces to command, control, and communicate on battlefields from Vietnam to the most recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
DSA has deep expertise and comprehensive understanding of the operational, security, collaboration, and identity management challenges our customers must address. We are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 registered and appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for Service Projects and for Development. DSA’s service offerings include Systems Engineering and Integration, Software Development, Data Analytics, Cyber Operations and Security, Systems Modernization, Cloud Solutions, Enterprise Collaboration and Knowledge Management, and Critical Infrastructure Intelligence Systems. DSA is headquartered in Trevose, PA and has major operations in Colorado Springs and Denver, CO; Honolulu, HI; O’Fallon, IL; Aberdeen and Frederick, MD; Tinton Falls, NJ; San Antonio, TX; Charlottesville, Fairfax and McLean, VA; and in other locations in the National Capital Region.
We are a professional services company that provides secure information management solutions that enable our customers to protect the public welfare, safeguard our Nation, and promote freedom worldwide.
To enable our clients to protect the public welfare, safeguard our Nation, and promote freedom worldwide by being a proven, reliable partner in a broad range of mission critical solutions. DSA's success is driven by our guiding principles, the foundation of our winning team since we opened our doors in 1963. They are part of who we are, and who we’ve been for over five decades. We’re not satisfied with the status quo. We value integrity and trust. We are committed to conducting all of our business honestly, in accordance with the highest ethical standards. We are direct; we maintain confidences, meet commitments, and accept responsibility for personal actions. Our customers and partners can expect this same dedication to doing things right.
The 10-Point DSA Difference
- More than 50 years of experience in defense, Federal, commercial, and international markets.
- An employee-owned, independent business that puts customers’ performance first.
- A proven service and management methodology honed through numerous and diverse engagements allows DSA to serve as a seamless extension of the customer's team.
- A dedicated senior management team, with an average of 20 years of experience in support of public- and private-sector customers.
- A tenacious and proactive commitment to getting the job done, proven through repeated successful engagements.
- Integrity that reinforces customer relationships, many spanning decades
- A balance of consulting and implementation that delivers strategic and award-winning IT solutions from conception through deployment.
- A proven ability to effectively co-develop solutions with the major global IT companies, all while maintaining DSA agility and innovation.
- An outstanding customer service track record that is supported by comprehensive independent surveys.
- A commitment to advancing the IT industry through committee leadership, speaking engagements, and ongoing professional development.
The DSA Commitment to Customer Service
DSA is proud of our customer service track record that is supported by comprehensive independent surveys. Our customers we surveyed overwhelmingly stated that they will refer us and engage with DSA in another program. DSA also received exemplary customer responses when asked if there was anything else that DSA could do to better service their account. We see this as a reflection of our proactive service, and we are dedicated to continuing to drive IT solutions. DSA learned, through our most recent survey, that our customers often see us as a niche provider, so we will work to share the breadth of our services to help create IT solutions to meet your diverse needs.
The DSA Advantage
Our points of differentiation not only lead to top service and results, but also serve as the platform to create solutions that consistently inspire innovation. We go beyond answering questions and fulfilling tactical implementation needs to recommending strategic solutions that deliver results.
Building on our experience spanning five decades, DSA has a comprehensive understanding of the operational, security, collaboration, and identity-management challenges our defense, military, Federal, and commercial customers must address.