Robert WheelerVice President
PEO C3T Operations
Robert Wheeler is the Vice President of DSA’s Command Control and Communications-Tactical (C3T) Operations Group based out of Aberdeen, MD. He also serves as the Program Manager for the U.S. Army Program Executive Office Command Control Communications - Tactical (PEO C3T) Military Technical (MilTech) Solutions Office. Robert provides technical management and expertise on project efforts that include milSuite, the Department of Defense social business solution behind the Firewall; SharePoint Collaboration Services, one of the largest SharePoint 2013 collections in the Army; and the Single Interface to the Field (SIF), providing trouble-ticketing to Soldiers and Field Support Personnel around the world.
Robert brings 20 years of Information Technology experience supporting the National Defense, Automotive and Insurance industries. He has held positions in Executive Management, Program and Project Management, and Operations Management. Robert has led teams responsible for the development, implementation and sustainment of Enterprise Department of Defense and Department of the Army collaboration, knowledge management and IT service management solutions supporting military, civilian and contractor users around the world.
His efforts with these projects have resulted in numerous awards including:
- Army Knowledge Management Award (Overall Knowledge Management maturity for PEO C3T and MilTech Solutions)
- Government Computer News Honorable Mention for Outstanding Information Technology Achievement in Government
- Army Knowledge Management Award for Technology for milSuite
- Army Knowledge Management Award for Process and Technology for SIF and milSuite
- Government Information Technology Executive Council Award for Program Management Excellence
Robert joined DSA in August 2015. Prior to joining DSA, Robert served as the Chief Operating Officer for Symbolic Systems, Inc.
Robert has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Bloomsburg University and has been supporting the Federal Government and Department of Defense, including the Army Acquisition Community, since 1997.