Kathleen KirkVice President
Strategic Solutions Group
Kathleen Kirk is Vice President of DSA’s Strategic Solutions Group. Over the past 30 years, she held leadership positions supporting IT efforts for the DoD and commercial industries including Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Telecommunications.
Kathleen oversees the operations of numerous DSA Army, Navy, and Intel efforts providing our customers secure collaboration, business intelligence, data analytics, geospatial, biometric and cyber technology solutions. Projects that Kathleen supported have received the following awards:
- Army Knowledge Management Award
- Army Knowledge Management Award for Technology for milSuite
- Army Knowledge Management Award for Process and Technology for the Single Interface to the Field (SIF) System and milSuite
- Government Information Technology Executive Council Award for Program Management Excellence
- Army Knowledge Management Award for Knowledge Management in Battle Command
- e-Gov Institute Knowledge Management Recognition Award for Successful Use of Innovative Knowledge Management Practices
Kathleen is a Brava Award Winner, which recognizes leaders that combine their irrepressible entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for giving back to the community, and show exemplary leadership within their companies and their communities.
Kathleen supports DSA’s efforts to advance the TechGirlz mission to inspire middle school girls to explore the possibilities of technology to empower their future careers by organizing and volunteering at TechGirlz workshops. http://www.techgirlz.org/
Kathleen oversees the efforts for DSA’s Microsoft Gold Partnerships. DSA is a Microsoft Gold Partner for both ‘Collaboration and Hosting’ and a Silver Partner for ‘Application Development’. Only 1% of Microsoft partners achieve these levels. DSA is a participant of the Microsoft Azure government cloud preview, which provides access to the Microsoft Azure Government Cloud environment. In both 2015 and 2016, CIO Review magazine recognized DSA as one of the “100 Most Promising Microsoft Solutions Providers”. https://microsoft.cioreview.com/vendor/2016/data_systems_analysts
Kathleen holds a Master of Business Administration from Pennsylvania State University and a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems from Drexel University. She is also Certified Lean Six Sigma.