Seaport-e (NAVSEA SEAPORT Multiple Award Contract) (Prime)
Description of Services:
The DSA Team is providing world class professional support services for all NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates, Warfare Centers and Field Activities utilizing the NAVSEA SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Contract. The period of performance for DSA’s SeaPort-e contract is 30 June 2016 to 4 April 2019. The DSA Team may also provide limited support under this contract to other DoD, non-DoD or Joint Agencies for work that is integrally related to the product areas and missions of the Warfare Centers.
The scope of the DSA Team SeaPort-e contract spans all 12 Product Area Directorates (PADs). The DSA Team is qualified to provide services to each of the PADs, encompassing 21 Functional Areas, and has been awarded a contract across all seven geographically diverse zones.
The overarching requirements for SEAPORT are aimed at providing engineering, technical, and programmatic support services for the Warfare Centers.
The twelve Seaport-e core Product Areas are:
- Force Level Warfare Systems
- Ships and Ships Systems
- Surface Ship Combat Systems
- Littoral Warfare Systems
- Strategic Weapons Systems
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Command and Control Systems
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Weapons and Vehicles
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Ranges, Analysis, and Assessment
- Undersea Warfare (USW) Fleet Material Readiness
- Homeland Security and Force Protection
- Surface Warfare Logistics and Maintenance
Seaport-e core equities:
- Research, technology development, concept exploration, design and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea and strategic warfighting capabilities.
- Prototyping and fabrication
- Test and evaluation
- Certification, deployment, life cycle sustainment, operation and maintenance
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul
- Demilitarization and disposal
Additionally, services provided under this contract may include new product areas, programs, or missions assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. We bring DSA Quality Assurance (QA) processes that are Capability Maturity Model and Integration (CMMI) Level 3 compliant and ISO 9001:2015 certified to all engagements to provide consistent, high-quality services to meet customer requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.