Frequently Asked Questions
What types of contracts are issued through Encore II?
ENCORE II contracts are ID/IQ contracts using the negotiated, fully loaded hourly labor rates contained in the ENCORE II contracts.
What is the Encore II period of performance?
ENCORE II is a 10-year IDIQ that began in 2008. Task Orders can be multiyear. Task Order Periods can extend through May 2019.
What is the Encore II contract ceiling?
The maximum order amount for all orders placed against all contracts combined over the 10-year contract life is $12.225 billion.
What does the Encore II contract support?
Encore II supports the following functional areas:
- Introduction to Encore II Task Areas
- Task Area 1 - Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Task Area 2 - Integrated Solutions Management
- Task Area 3 - Performance Benchmarking
- Task Area 4 - Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Task Area 5 - Requirements Analysis
- Task Area 6 - Market Research and Prototyping
- Task Area 7 - Information and Knowledge Engineering
- Task Area 8 - Custom Application Development
- Task Area 9 - Product Integration
- Task Area 10 - Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Task Area 11 - Asset Management
- Task Area 12 - Communications Engineering
- Task Area 13 - Security Engineering C&A
- Task Area 14 - Telecommunications Support
- Task Area 15 - Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Task Area 16 - Web Services
- Task Area 17 - Operations Support
- Task Area 18 - Hardware
- Task Area 19 - Software
- Task Area 20 - Managed Services
Who can use this contract?
The Military Services, the Department of Defense (DoD), and other agencies of the Federal Government can use this contract.