Encore II Contract Highlights
The Encore II contract provides technical solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Global Information Grid (GIG), as well as other Federal agencies having similar Information Technology (IT) migration and integration needs.
- $12.225 billion ceiling
- Five-year base period with five one-year options
- Started June 1, 2008
- Work on existing Task Orders can be performed through May 31, 2019
- 20 Task Areas/130 Labor Categories
- Task Orders under $10 million cannot be protested
- Performance-Based, Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) is the preferred type of contract
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Hybrid (FFP and CPFF) contract types are available
DITCO Contracting Officers are authorized to place task/delivery orders, and modifications thereto, against this contract for any U.S. Federal agency
- DITCO charges a 2.5 percent fee for any Task Orders issued by DITCO. This flat fee includes the utilization of the contract and all DITCO administrative charges.
- External Agency ordering authorized (1 percent fee collected by contractor and paid to DITCO).
The award of Task Orders from the date of complete requirement package submission to award varies and may, on average, take between 95 to 121 days. DITCO has established the Task Order Award Process below and can provide updated and Task Order specific information.